kites

Kites


To make a definition what is life? Is ever a most complex thing. Life is a philosophical subject, on which we can talk limitlessly and off course differently. But dramatically I found a whole meaning of life in the journey of kites-the moment we were planning to take off our kites and theirs unplanned sudden landing or we decide it is enough to be in the sky for kites. We had to invest and take time to choose kites, we had so many options but we were at that situation we could not take more time to decide and fancily we pick as per our old perception some options .once in a blue moon in my life I flew kites. I was never good at in these activities. But it’s a different time, different place, different pace of life…..I was eager to fly kite .I was ready for that for what I was not ready techniquely, but   it was the call of my heart. The essence of the day is that –together we can face any situation and never be loose if we all together.   
I made a kite ready for fly ,I tried a lot but kite was not passing our roof, all were laughing at me, but amazing thing was I was also with them in this laughter riots. A break make me realized me ,I  made ready my kite from the wrong side, then I didn’t correct it, but pick a second one and made ready correctly .We had brought 12 kites so there were plenty of options. Sometimes options makes thing easy and sometimes complex also.
We all have the potential to grow with own pace but space is limitless, so we need a guide, a mentor, a torch bearer. He make us focused, make simplifies our dilemmas .So that we accomplish our task and move for the next.    When Pallav joined us, all clouds were shattered and a fresh energy pondered in us. Kite fly, when we let it fly, although we always control it and give direction yet it fly with its way .Our learning process has a lot of similarities with kite flying process.
After flew 10 kites, we enjoyed a lot, but our enjoy was not complete because we did not cut any kite yet, only lost our kites. We had a great lunch that day and restart our celebration with ten more kites .kites showed us all phase, every ups and downs of its life span. We were optimistic to cut kite .finally our patience and determination pave the way, and we cut two kites, no other kite in the sky at that time and happily returned to pavilion, our home.

It has been my personal experience that the true flavor, the real fun, the continuous excitement of work lie in the process of doing it rather than in having it over and done with. To return to the four basic factor that I am convinced are involved in successful outcomes: goal-setting, positive thinking, visualizing and believing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

संविधान की उद्देशिका का अर्थ -संवैधानिक मूल्य Preamble of Indian constitution -meaning and explanation

Assessments in Mathematics and School based assessments,Learning outcome in primary grades as per NCERT

Maths activities for 3rd class ( संख्या ज्ञान) Number system