My DiLLi

    " My DillI, Superev Dilli"


India's heart, my heart,
superev-rocking
my DiLLi, bindas DiLLi,

                                     J.N.U to Jamia,
                                      D.U. to IP
                                     arts, commerce, entertainment,
                                     science, wi-fi, H.M, Aviation,
                                     classic mastiful,DiLLi ki education,
superev -rocking,
my DiLLi, bindas DiLLi,
                                      no Hindi, French, English here
                                       language mixing always there,
                                      cultural heritage to fashion symbol here,
                                      India-gate to Dilli-haat there,
superev-rocking,
my DiLLI, bindas DiLLi,
                                       Metro, D.T.C wali Dilli,
                                       Clean DiLLi, Green DiLLi,
                                      Sansad ki garmahat me ,cool DiLLi,
                                      best tourist place DiLLi,youth Dilli,
superev -rocking,
my DiLLi, bindas DiLLi,
                                        peaceful,evercool
                                        powerful, merciful
   my Dilli,superev Dilli,
   rocking Dilli,bindas DiLLi
                                           Glorious, marvelous,
                                            beautiful, spiritual,
my Dilli,superev Dilli,
rocking Dilli, bindas Dilli.                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

संविधान की उद्देशिका का अर्थ -संवैधानिक मूल्य Preamble of Indian constitution -meaning and explanation

Assessments in Mathematics and School based assessments,Learning outcome in primary grades as per NCERT

Maths activities for 3rd class ( संख्या ज्ञान) Number system